Alaris 8015 PC Unit 5.7″ Display
The Alaris® PC Point-of-Care Infusion Pump System is a modular infusion and monitoring system that builds on a PC-based platform so you can customize infusion delivery by adding and subtracting modules. With many customization options, the Alaris infusion pump system is ideal for use in a variety of settings with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
The core PC unit provides a common user interface for programming the infusion and monitoring modules — helping to reduce complexity at the point of care. The detachable elements include a syringe module, a pump module, SpO2 and EtCO2.
Inquiry about Alaris 8015 PC Unit 5.7" Display
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
alaris 8015 infusion pump
Here are the specifications of Alaris 8015 PC Unit 5.7″ Display Infusion Pump Repair.
- Height: 8.8 In (22.4 cm)
- Width: 6.9 In (17.5 cm)
- Depth: 9 In (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 7.2 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Battery run time is a function of the number of modules attached and module activity. With a new, fully charged battery, the system operates as follows before a “BATTERY DISCHARGED” message occurs:
- 6 Hours: with one Pump module infusing at 25 mL/h
- 6 Hours: with one Pump module infusing at 25 mL/h and one Auto-ID module
- 3 Hours: with four Pump modules infusing at 25 mL/h
- 3 Hours: with four Pump modules infusing at 25 mL/h and one Auto-ID module
- 4.5 Hours: with one active SpO2 module
- 6 Hours: with one Syringe module or PCA module infusing at 5 mL/h
- 3 Hours: with four Syringe modules, or one PCA module and three Syringe modules, infusing at 5 mL/h
- 4 Hours: with one active EtCO2 module
Communication Data Port
- RS-232 with an RJ45 connector
- Compact flash memory: Stores application software, audio wave files, DataSet, and hex files data for operating system software, all needed to operate the Alaris PC Unit System.
- On-board flash memory: Contains software needed to initially turn on Alaris 8105 System. Stores boot software application, and events, errors and battery logs.
Using the Alaris Systems Manager, you can wirelessly upload the latest drug and IV parameters, clinical advisories and important safety enhancements. This helps to ensure that nurses and other caregivers have the most up-to-date information. Using the CQI transfer tool, Guardrails alerts can be downloaded wirelessly through the Alaris®System. This data can be analyzed and used to make changes to the current data set and help improve clinical practice. The Alaris® System was formerly known as the Medley® System.
- Battery Run Time Display provides visual estimation of remaining battery run time.
- A full range of audio and visual alarms, advisories and prompts for enhanced safety.
- Guardrails Software is designed to prevent errors by providing guidelines, advisory prompts and customized profiles.
- Pole clamp adapts to a wide variety of surfaces, to provide versatility in the horizontal or vertical position — for IV poles or bedrails.
- Customizable profiles for hospital area and patient type.
- System configurations allow qualified personnel to maintain customized profiles for easy setup and implementation.
- Tamper Resist feature provides quick, one-touch lockout of the front panel keypad.
- Alaris 8015 PC Unit 5.7″ Display Infusion Pump
Download the operator’s Manual